Would you adopt an aggressive kitten?

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2020
Some years ago I was looking for another kitten at the pet store and I asked the lady to see this certain kitten. And when the lady brought her out of the cage she was hissing and growling and scratched the lady. And she said you don't want this one. But I knew she was the one and I told the lady that I wanted to buy her so I did. And to make a long story short she used to hiss at everybody but never bit anyone and after about 8 or so years she turned into a big-time lover. And to be honest I wouldn't adopt another mean kitten because I have a grandson now and I would die if anything happened to him. Especially if it was my fault for having a mean kitten. How about you? Would you adopt an aggressive kitten?

• Love
Reactions: Toletia

Lee

Aug 15, 2020
No, but only because I have small children and like you say, I could never live with myself if anything happened because of that choice.

• Love
Reactions: Toletia

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2020
No, but only because I have small children and like you say, I could never live with myself if anything happened because of that choice.
That makes sense an aggressive kitten would most likely not want to be picked up and could be mean to your kids.

Reactions: Lee

Lee

Aug 15, 2020
That makes sense an aggressive kitten would most likely not want to be picked up and could be mean to your kids.
Yes, that is exactly the reason I wouldn't adopt a kitten that showed aggression. When my children grow up, yes sure :)

Reactions: Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2020
Yes, that is exactly the reason I wouldn't adopt a kitten that showed aggression. When my children grow up, yes sure :)
How old are your kids Lee? We have a daughter that is 26 and a son in~law who is 24 and a grandson who is 3. :)