Malo has recovered from surgery!

received_708205353382910.jpeg

A few months ago when Malo started peeing around the perimeter of our room, we thought she was being territorial. That wouldn't be unlike her at all, we have 3 other cats and she does not like them at all. She stays in our room and protects it from the others.

But after a while her urine became red. We had her seen by a vet and she had bladder stones. We couldn't afford the $1500 surgery because we were already in debt $500 from her labs and new prescription diet. Thankfully we found a low cost clinic in another city and they did the surgery for around $500. Our friend loaned us the money, but immediately forgave the loan and said not to pay her back. She's a real friend especially to cats!

Malo has healed well and is extremely happy. We're also very happy, and it's so much easier to clean the litter box than the floor every day! We're thankful she's back to her happy self. She acts like a kitten even though she's around 13.

View attachment 357

A few months ago when Malo started peeing around the perimeter of our room, we thought she was being territorial. That wouldn't be unlike her at all, we have 3 other cats and she does not like them at all. She stays in our room and protects it from the others.

But after a while her urine became red. We had her seen by a vet and she had bladder stones. We couldn't afford the $1500 surgery because we were already in debt $500 from her labs and new prescription diet. Thankfully we found a low cost clinic in another city and they did the surgery for around $500. Our friend loaned us the money, but immediately forgave the loan and said not to pay her back. She's a real friend especially to cats!

Malo has healed well and is extremely happy. We're also very happy, and it's so much easier to clean the litter box than the floor every day! We're thankful she's back to her happy self. She acts like a kitten even though she's around 13.
That is superb news. I am so pleased for you and Malo. And what a lovely friend to gift you the money like that!

View attachment 357

Awwww sweet precious Malo cup❣ Gramma is so happy she's better. I love my granimals 🥰😻😽

• Love
Reactions: Soulwatcher and Ato
That is superb news. I am so pleased for you and Malo. And what a lovely friend to gift you the money like that!
We are very grateful. We had doubts about her ability to recover quickly and completely due to age but you'd think she's a kitten to look at her when she's happy to see you. I love cats.

View attachment 357

Sweet precious Malo ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ , I am so glad that she is feeling better now. And you guys are such good parents and fur parents. And your friend is super nice and I am so glad she helped you out. :)

• Love
Reactions: Toletia
We are very grateful. We had doubts about her ability to recover quickly and completely due to age but you'd think she's a kitten to look at her when she's happy to see you. I love cats.
I am so happy that she is feeling like a kitten again. :)

• Love
Reactions: Toletia