Does your feline have a peculiar behavior?

Alice & Toletia.jpg

This is a picture of Alice and my wife. Alice likes to sleep with small stuffed animals. She has 2 beds and each bed has her favorite stuffed animals. Often we will find Alice in bed with a stuffed animal on her side. She doesn't sleep on top of them but rather she picks them up and sets them on her side as if it were one of her babies. Does your feline have a peculiar behavior?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Toletia
Probably not perculiar as such, but when Pip has had enough lap time, rather than just jump down. she bites you first.

Can be a bit frightening on occasion! hahaah

Probably not peculiar as such, but when Pip has had enough lap time, rather than just jump down. she bites you first.

Can be a bit frightening on occasion! hahaha
I have heard of cats biting if they have had too many pets. A good sign for too many pets is if their tail is flopping around which means they are aggravated and about to bite.

Reactions: Toletia
Probably not perculiar as such, but when Pip has had enough lap time, rather than just jump down. she bites you first.

Can be a bit frightening on occasion! hahaah
That's VERY normal for Torties lol. My family's #1 cat rule is "More than 3 pets is at your own risk" lolol

• Haha
Reactions: Soulwatcher