Deja on top of the HOUSE 🙀

Shelly watched as Deja climbed the tree on the left corner of the house (you can see the tree shadows on the house) and promptly climbed on the roof!! Terrifying! In all the years we've had cats there, we've never seen one on the rooftop!!
received_153821606341507.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Soulwatcher
That's super scary to see her up there, I sure hope that she doesn't go up there when there is snow on the roof. I would be so sad if anything happened to her.

Reactions: Toletia
That does look very high up. I must say I've always been told that cats can fall from great heights and land on their feet.
I have heard the same thing as well but I sure wouldn't want to find out if it's true or not because it would either be a huge vet bill or they would have to put it down.

P.S. My brother-in-law is so kind-hearted that he takes the ferals to the vet if they are sick.

• Love
Reactions: Toletia and Brad P
That does look very high up. I must say I've always been told that cats can fall from great heights and land on their feet.
Not quite true. Cats can still fall like every animal, one of mine has to have surgery after falling from a 6ft fence and dislocating her hip.

• Wow
Oh no!!! Your Tortie? Is she hanging in there? Poor baby!
Nope. My Black kitty. She so fine, the vet put her hip back in and she is on cage rest. She needs surgery next week to repair the ligament damage.

She's currently snoozing. I wouldn't care but she isn't supposed to be outside as she has allergies, but she snuck out while I was getting a parcel.

Nope. My Black kitty. She so fine, the vet put her hip back in and she is on cage rest. She needs surgery next week to repair the ligament damage.

She's currently snoozing. I wouldn't care but she isn't supposed to be outside as she has allergies, but she snuck out while I was getting a parcel.
Oh no Lee, I hope she has a speedy recovery. I am so glad you are able to get her the help she needs. All animals need parents as kind and loving as you are.

Surgery went well, she is recovering nicely. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow if I remember. Still on cage rest, but she will be fine! :)