About this website!

Me and  Toletia.jpg
Alice & Missy.jpg

This website is a dedication to my loving wife and our two wonderful felines!

I started this website because I like cats. And I wanted a place where people could also share their love for their favorite feline(s). My wife and I are avid cat lovers. I have had the pleasure of owning 8 different cats over the years. Every one of my cats had their own personality with no 2 cats being alike. The reason why I like cats so much is they love to be loved. Every one of my cats that I have owned over the years loved affection. And most of them were lap cats, most cats love a warm blanket and a lap to lay on. Especially in the winter.

Currently, we have 2 wonderful cats, Alice and Missy. It was rough introducing Misy to Alice but after a LONG while they started to like each other and now they finally love each other. They mostly sleep during the day. But in the evening time, they like to sit in the window together and play together during the night.

In closing, I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and to share good conversations about the love of your favorite feline(s). Please feel free to introduce yourself and welcome new members in the "Meet & Greet" section of our forum!

Last edited:
Well, now that I know how to reply on this website, I'd like to say thank you SOOO much for making this cat website! You've wanted to do this for a long time now and I can see why! We get to share our kitties and see other people's kitty babies too! It's fun here, and it's a really pretty website! Good job my love! You knocked this one out of the ballpark!! I love you and so do your little baby kitty girlies Alice and Missy❣???

• Love
Reactions: Soulwatcher
Well, now that I know how to reply on this website, I'd like to say thank you SOOO much for making this cat website! You've wanted to do this for a long time now and I can see why! We get to share our kitties and see other people's kitty babies too! It's fun here, and it's a really pretty website! Good job my love! You knocked this one out of the ballpark!! I love you and so do your little baby kitty girlies Alice and Missy❣???
Thank you beautiful, and you're welcome. I am glad you're enjoying the website. I know this is something I always wanted to do but I couldn't have done it without all your support. And I am really looking forward to sharing the joy of our wonderful felines with the world. ???

• Love
Reactions: Toletia